Woodstock Care Centre
28 Wellington St N, Woodstock, ON N4S 6P3
Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30am to 4:30pm | Thursday, 9:30am to 3:00pm
Please Note: During COVID-19 the Woodstock Care Centre is open to clients BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please reach out to the Centre if you require access to services.
Services we provide:
- Pregnancy testing and counselling
- Parenting and family support programs
- Care cupboard
- Local governance, management, communication, administration
- Teen Prenatal Classes – a prenatal group for teens; run in partnership with Oxford County Public Health
- Moms Group – weekly drop-in program for moms and children; every Tuesday afternoon
- Fatherhood 101 – a free 4-week program designed for teen or young adult fathers or fathers-to-be
- Baby Brunch – free monthly breakfast program for parents with infants / toddlers ; every 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Baby Smarts Program – Educational program designed for Grades 10-12 and for other youth organizations / youth groups
- Care Closet – free emergency baby supplies and maternity clothes
For more current information on other parenting programs offered, please contact us at 519-421-2127 or email email@example.com
We appreciate your time and interest in exploring volunteer opportunities with Beginnings Family Services Woodstock. Click here to learn more about how you can partner with us as a volunteer.
Check back for upcoming events.