Woodstock Care Centre
28 Wellington St N, Woodstock, ON N4S 6P3
Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30am to 4:30pm | Thursday, 9:30am to 3:00pm
Please Note: During COVID-19 the Woodstock Care Centre is open to clients BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please reach out to the Centre if you require access to services.
Services we provide:
- Pregnancy testing and counselling
- Parenting and family support programs
- Care cupboard
- Local governance, management, communication, administration
- Teen Prenatal Classes – a prenatal group for teens; run in partnership with Oxford County Public Health
- Moms Group – weekly drop-in program for moms and children; every Tuesday afternoon
- Fatherhood 101 – a free 4-week program designed for teen or young adult fathers or fathers-to-be
- Baby Brunch – free monthly breakfast program for parents with infants / toddlers ; every 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Baby Smarts Program – Educational program designed for Grades 10-12 and for other youth organizations / youth groups
- Care Closet – free emergency baby supplies and maternity clothes
We appreciate your time and interest in exploring volunteer opportunities with Beginnings Family Services Woodstock. Click here to learn more about how you can partner with us as a volunteer.