Participants in the Beginnings Embryo Donation Program become life long members of a caring and supportive family of professional counsellors, educators, and people just like you.
Embryo Donation Services
The Beginnings Embryo Donation Program is an opportunity to become a part of the strong and caring Beginnings family.
We offer a comprehensive open embryo donation program that includes the following services:
- Donor and Recipient registration
- Donor and Recipient consultation
- Extensive assessment and vetting of both Donor and Recipient
- Education and training for all program participants
- Profile development and posting
- Facilitation of Donor and Recipient meetings
- Open Contact Agreement
- Referrals for legal and fertility clinic service
- Ongoing administration and case management
- Counselling and professional support throughout the process
- Life long agency support for both families and children
Beginnings does not offer embryo transfer (FET) or clinic-based services.