There When you Need Us
It is normal to feel confused, alone and/or overwhelmed when facing an unplanned pregnancy. You may want help to explore options and decide what is best for you and your baby.
Beginnings has been serving individuals and couples facing unplanned pregnancies since 1985. A Beginnings counsellor can help answer your questions in a safe, caring environment. Considering your options with a supportive, trained counsellor can help you decide what is best for you and your baby.
Our services to birth parents include:
- Free pregnancy counselling and pregnancy support
- Licensed, private open adoption services
- Short-term foster care (if needed)
- Post-adoption counselling
- Community resource assistance